Evolution Settlements
PHONE 08 9273 8977   

Fees Calculator

There are many variables in calculating duty and we have attempted to cover all of these on our site. To ensure a correct calculation of duty please read the following information carefully and ensure that you check the boxes that apply to you.

Property Type
Non Residential

Properties classed as “Non Residential” pay the standard rates of duty. Non Residential properties include vacant residential land where no building contract has been entered into, established commercial/retail or industrial properties and vacant non residential land.

Buyers of vacant residential land are not entitled to the reduced residential rates of duty unless a building contract is in place prior to the date of Settlement.


Buyers of properties classed as Residential are entitled to a reduced rate of duty known as the Residential rate of duty.

Residential properties include all established properties used for residential purposes e.g. house/unit/townhouse etc

Buyers of vacant residential land are only able to claim the reduced residential rate of duty if they have entered into a building Contract prior to the date of Settlement.

Calculate your Fees and Duty
To ensure an accurate stamp duty calculation it is imperative that you check all the boxes that apply

Select Price:
Select Buyer/Seller::
Property type:
Select First Home Buyer - (if yes please tick box)
Select Owner/Occupier - (if yes please tick box)
Select Type of Property
Residential: Established residential properties and Vacant residential land with building contract in place
Non-Residential: Established commercial/retail/industrial; vacant residential land with no building contract; vacant land for non residential purposes

Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this calculator, the results should be used a guide only. For Sellers, the fee quoted above is based on a standard conveyancing transaction. If the transaction involves special circumstances such as matrimonial proceedings, deceased estate, subdivision, a lost certificate of title, or a seller located outside Australia, please contact us to discuss as additional fees may apply.